Pepper Tree Professional Centre
1801 Pepper Tree Drive - Oldsmar, FL 34677
Stross Law Firm, P.A. is a business law firm focused on real estate and commercial property law, contract law, entity formation, estate planning & asset protection. Based in Oldsmar, Florida, our business and commercial clients primarily include: Buyers and sellers of real estate - Commercial real estate landlords - Property managers - Developers - Privately held businesses - Entrepreneurs - Investors - Business - Estate planning and Asset protection services for a variety of individuals.
Stross Law Firm, P.A. attorneys are approved closing attorneys and title insurance agents.
We provide closing and title insurance agency services for lenders and sellers throughout Florida as well as lenders and sellers based in other states. If you have any questions about Stross Law Firm, P.A. and the services we provide, please use the e-mail form on the Contact Us page... or call us directly at 813-852-6500 or call toll-free at 866-815-0081.
Meet the Attorneys at Stross Law Firm, P.A.
Howard C. Stross
Mr. Stross is the founder of Stross Law Firm, P.A. and has over 35 years of legal experience, including 31 years of private practice in his own business law firm. His career emphasis has been on business law, estate planning, real estate and commercial property development.
He also served four years as general counsel to Rutenberg Corporation, a regional real estate developer in southwest Florida, where he closed and provided title coverage on commercial real estate transactions totaling over $800 million. Mr. Stross is certified in real estate law by the The Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education.
Mr. Stross’ specific areas of practice include:
Business/estate planning and asset protection/preservation, Corporations, general and limited partnerships, limited liability companies, Contract law and negotiations, Real estate and commercial property development.
Recognitions and Achievements
- Rated AV® Preeminent ™ by Martindale-Hubbell
- 10 year member: National Network of Estate Planning Attorneys
- Board certified in real estate by The Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education
- Listed as one of Tampa Bay’s Top Lawyers in July/August 2010 issue of Tampa Bay Magazine
- Listed in 2006 publication of Florida Super Lawyers
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, 1975, University of Toledo
Vice Chairman, Moot Court Board
- Master of Business Administration, 1971, Western Michigan University
- Bachelor of Business Arts, 1970, Western Michigan University
- State Bar of Florida, 1985
- State Bar of Michigan, 1975
- District of Columbia Bar Association, 1985
- United States Supreme Court, 1984
- Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section of The Florida Bar, 1985
- National Network of Estate Planning Attorneys
- Florida Gulfcoast Association of Commercial Realtors
- United States Navy, Honorable Discharge, active duty 1963 – 1966
- Vietnam Veteran
Mr. Jotch has been with Stross Law Firm, P.A. since 1996, where he represents developers of real estate and commercial property in acquiring and developing property for multi-million-dollar projects, including shopping centers, office complexes and apartments. Mr. Jotch also has experience in:
- Representing lenders in real estate and other collateral-secured loan transactions, including work for, Bank One, Intervest Bank, Madison Bank/Whitney National Bank, Florida Bank of Commerce, First National Bank of Florida/Fifth Third, and BankAtlantic.
- Drafting and negotiating terms of purchase agreements and other real estate documents
- Acting as title agent to satisfy title commitment requirements and delete exceptions
- Reviewing due diligence materials
- Reviewing loan documents and satisfying loan requirements
- Entity formation
Juris Doctorate, University of Florida College of Law
- Graduated with Honors
- Law Review
- Book awards: Corporations
- Patents and Trademarks
- Order of the Coif
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, University of South Florida
- Graduated magna cum laude
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Political Science Honor Society
- The Florida Bar
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of The Florida Bar
More About Stross Law Firm, P.A.
To find out more about Stross Law Firm, P.A. services related to business law, real estate and commercial property law, or estate planning and asset protection law, please visit our Client Services page. Look through our Free Resources and register for our Free Newsletter. If you have additional questions, please contact Stross Law Firm, P.A., via the Contact Us page, or call us directly at 813-852-6500.