Based in Oldsmar, near Clearwater, real estate lawyers at Stross Law Firm, P.A. handle a wide variety of closing and title services for sale, lease or transfer of property in Florida, including commercial buildings leases and other contracts.
Closing on the sale or transfer of real estate, especially commercial property, can be complicated. Without involvement of an attorney with in-depth knowledge of real estate and business law, a property transaction can result in an unsatisfactory situation and cost thousands of dollars in unnecessary or excess expenses.
Throughout Florida, from Tallahassee to Clearwater, real estate lawyers at Stross Law Firm, P.A. have a strong track record for ensuring that residential and commercial real estate transactions meet the needs of our clients and are free of “issues.”
Are you going to be involved in the purchase of residential real estate? Think you might not need a lawyer? Take a look at this video first:
Not just real estate lawyers
Our attorneys have extensive experience and understanding of real estate law, but our clients get much more than just real estate lawyers. Each of our attorneys is also an:
- Approved title insurance agent capable of providing a full title review and writing title insurance.
- Business law attorney with in-depth experience providing a wide variety of legal and advisory services to corporations and businesses.
Additionally, lead attorney Howard C. Stross holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration and is board certified in real estate law, equipping him to provide a high level of counsel to clients regarding real estate and business.
Closing and Title Insurance Services:
Doing real estate business in Florida but outside Clearwater? Real estate lawyers from our firm provide closing and title insurance services throughout the state. These include, but are not limited to:
- Review of contract terms and all legal documents
- Negotiation of contract terms for commercial buildings or lease terms
- Assess financing options and advise accordingly
- Assure transfer of clear title at closing
- Provide counsel if difficulties or issues arise
- Perform title searches for property in Florida
- Write title insurance for property in Florida
- Request surveys, mortgage payoff letters, and other documentation
- Prepare deeds and all other closing documents
Related services provided by Stross Law Firm, P.A. include:
More About Us: From Tallahassee and Jacksonville, to Miami, Orlando, Tampa and Clearwater, Real Estate Lawyers at Stross Law Firm, P.A. Provide the Business, Real estate, and Estate Planning Legal Services You Need
Based in Oldsmar, Fla., near Clearwater, real estate lawyers from Stross Law Firm, P.A. can assist you with the sale or purchase of property in Florida or a commercial buildings lease or other contract. We can also help you with your business legal needs and estate planning. To find out more about our firm, please visit our Client Services page, look through our Free Resources and register for our Free Newsletter.